Get started with ORALAIR starter packs
Starter packs help you initiate in-office treatment1
A specialty pharmacy offers patients home delivery or in-pharmacy pickup:
- After communicating your patient’s prescription to the specialty pharmacy, ORALAIR is delivered right to their door
- If your patient prefers to pick up their ORALAIR prescription, an in-store pickup option is available at local participating retail pharmacies
HubExpressSM, a feature of CoverMyMeds®
- Offers prior authorization assistance and monitoring
- Enhances the prior authorization workflow
- Creates a more efficient workflow allowing for fewer phone calls to your providers
- Keeps providers informed of prior authorization request status throughout the prior authorization lifecycle
- Provides a platform to assist HCPs with the submission of appeals, if needed
Help your eligible patients save money on ORALAIR®
|*||See below for eligibility restrictions, terms, and conditions that apply.|
Eligibility restrictions, terms, and conditions
Co-pay card for patients with valid prescription for ORALAIR.
Valid for most patients with commercial insurance, as well as for cash-paying patients.
- Commercially insured patients may receive savings to reduce the co-pay amount to $15
- Cash-paying patients may receive savings of up to $100
Card valid for 30-day prescriptions.
Card valid for 1 use per month, for up to 10 uses.
Card may be used only by eligible residents of the United States.
This offer is not valid for patients covered, in whole or in part, by any state or federally funded healthcare or pharmacy benefit programs, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, VA, or TRICARE®, or any qualified health plan purchased on a state-based, partnership, or federally facilitated Exchange.
This offer is not an insurance benefit.
No other purchase is necessary.
This offer will provide savings in patient’s co-pay cost for ORALAIR only. It does not cover any other healthcare provider charges or any other treatment costs.
Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through this offer.
Patient is responsible for reporting receipt of co-pay assistance to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the co-pay card, as may be required.
This offer is nontransferable. No substitutions are permitted. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, rebate, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer.
It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, the coupon. Void if reproduced. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
Stallergenes Greer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, amend, or terminate this offer or the program in its entirety at any time.
Contact an ORALAIR sales representative
Simply fill out your contact information and a sales representative will contact you soon.